Easy Like Sunday

Brian   May 26, 2013   36 Comments on Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

I’m tired, I’ve been looking everywhere for my cow bell, it was here a little bit ago.  Oh well, I’ll grab an Easy and ponder on it, y’all want to join me?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

36 thoughts on “Easy Like Sunday

1. Marg

Did that Mom and Dad hide the Bell?? But an Easy is the way to go today. We are all doing the very same thing. Take care.

2. Janet@TheCatOnMyHead

We are subscribed to get an e-mail when you post, but we haven’t been getting them. We went to resubscribe and feed burner told us that we already are. What’s up? Anybody else complain? We thought you were maybe taking a vacation but here you are. With our humans gone, we get upset when our friends also disappear. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

3. emma

Not seeing your posts in my triberr feed anymore…I checked and you are still on the list for that tribe but I am not seeing your posts appear??? Don’t want you to think I am ignoring you but not sure what is going on there. Sometimes triberr does some weird stuff!

1. emma

I will let you know when I see them again. I know now and then my triberr does weird stuff, so I wait a few days and then look into it.

4. mariodacat

Running over to Brian’s house to help find the bell. sniffing all around, looking under sofa, looking under refrig, looking under washer and dryer. Looking under stove, looking in stove drawer. Digs thru toy box – I FOUND IT

5. The Island Cats

Brian, we think Precious took your cowbell! 🙂

Hey, we’ve been having problems accessing your site today…we got a message earlier that there was a server error.

6. Sue Brandes

I see kitty toes. I love kitty toes. I bet you will find your cow after you have a good rest.