Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!

I’m tired, I’ve been looking everywhere for my cow bell, it was here a little bit ago.  Oh well, I’ll grab an Easy and ponder on it, y’all want to join me?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, easy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Easy Like Sunday

1. Hilary says:

maybe it’s location will come to you in your dreams

2. Marg says:

Did that Mom and Dad hide the Bell?? But an Easy is the way to go today. We are all doing the very same thing. Take care.

3. We agree maybe a dream will reveal all. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

4. Hope your cow bell turns up soon! Have a great Sunday!

5. Pat Hatt says:

They hid it from you? how rude.

6. Brian did you have your peeps look under all the furniture even the couches , that where mine usually go when missing those toys love to play hide and seek.

7. Not sure why you would want a cow bell, but I am sure if we look in the pasture behind us we will find one. They has lots of cows. I am glad you came to sit in the Butterfly Chair with me Brian. ~Scylla

8. prancer pie says:

We’re definitely in on the easy part. Isn’t that what Sundays are for?

9. Hope there’s room for two more Brian – we’re on our way.

10. Lynx217 says:

interrogate the sisfurs

11. easy rider says:

That’s a a yoga-position, right? The bamboo-CAThode? Or the rolling CATamaran?
    Have an easy sunday!

12. We are subscribed to get an e-mail when you post, but we haven’t been getting them. We went to resubscribe and feed burner told us that we already are. What’s up? Anybody else complain? We thought you were maybe taking a vacation but here you are. With our humans gone, we get upset when our friends also disappear. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

13. We think your dad stole your bell because we just heard it ringing on Chey’s blog.

14. Good footsy placement there, Brian!

Um, have you asked any of your sisters about the bell?

15. emma says:

Not seeing your posts in my triberr feed anymore…I checked and you are still on the list for that tribe but I am not seeing your posts appear??? Don’t want you to think I am ignoring you but not sure what is going on there. Sometimes triberr does some weird stuff!

• emma says:

I will let you know when I see them again. I know now and then my triberr does weird stuff, so I wait a few days and then look into it.

16. Flynn says:

I wonder what could have happened to your cow bell. Surely no-one would have hidden it.

17. Deb Harvey says:

Hmmmm? Maybe the Cow Bell was a bit too loud? I’m sure it will show up again. Glad you’re having a relaxing weekend!

18. mariodacat says:

Running over to Brian’s house to help find the bell. sniffing all around, looking under sofa, looking under refrig, looking under washer and dryer. Looking under stove, looking in stove drawer. Digs thru toy box – I FOUND IT

19. That is an ultimate thinking position, so we know it will come to you!

20. Sparkle says:

Maybe somebody took it to use as an alarm when they think it is time for you to wake up!

21. Madi and Mom says:

Hi Brian
    Mom wants to kiss your four paws…she says they are very sweet
    Hugs madi your bFFF

22. jc says:

You look so much like my Ashton.
    I’m sure I’ve told you before.

23. Brian, we think Precious took your cowbell! :)

Hey, we’ve been having problems accessing your site today…we got a message earlier that there was a server error.

24. Penelope says:

Did the sisters hides it from yous Brian?
    Purrhaps yous should check out Precious’ room?
    Kisses
    Nellie

25. Cathy Keisha says:

Oh Brian, you look so cute doing your easy. I’m sure you’ll find your catbell.

26. Catherine says:

Banjo was right there with you all day. I worked in my flower garden. :)
    xo Catherine

27. Adan & Lego says:

Have a lovely nice dream to you, Brain :)

28. meoemeowmans says:

We have one you can use, Brian! Have a great easy, pal. :)

29. Ann Paws says:

Ahhh looks nice and relaxing!

30. I know what we need! We need MORE COWBELL!

31. Clooney says:

Oh my, what an adorable picture! Hope you all are having a wonderful long weekend!

32. WE hope you rested up so you can hunt your cow bell!

33. Sue Brandes says:

I see kitty toes. I love kitty toes. I bet you will find your cow after you have a good rest.

34. Remy says:

Now that looks like a good nap, Brian :) I hope you’ve found your cow bell!