Mancat Monday: Reaching Out for a Quieter Week and an Update

Here is the much awaited update on adorable little kitty Peyton

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Well, welcome to Monday.  Y’all might recall that we didn’t have the quietest week around these parts.  First there were the introoder humans who were not the least bit quiet and resulted in 12 hours of under the bed time.  Then the thunder boomers kept rolling through, which is never a fun time at all.  So I’m reaching out to Mr. Quiet and hoping he will make an appearance here, at least for a large part of the week.  We’ve missed you pal, so please come visit!

Now, for the update. You’ve likely seen and clicked on the link at the top of this page.  It’s an update about little Peyton kitty.  She is getting her chance for happy at Brother Wolf Animal Rescue in Asheville, NC thanks to the efforts of Cheryl from The Cats of Wildcat Woods.  This is such a wonderful organization and we know her happy will find her there.  Little Peyton is such a joy.

Here is a wee bit of an update on Ray Charles & Sister Rachael, they are getting ready to go to a wonderful foster home this coming weekend…purrhaps someone you know!  How’s that for a tease?

Now then, I would like to thank my good friend Timmy Tomcat for sharing his Ambers Wonderpurr Award with us.

amberswunderpurrawardThanks Timmy!!!  Hey, if you don’t know Timmy, please go by and drop of a howdy, you’ll be glad you did!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

46 thoughts on “Mancat Monday: Reaching Out for a Quieter Week and an Update

1. Whisppy

Yay for Peyton, Ray Charles and Rachael! We can’t wait to find out RC & R’s foster parents. 🙂
    We hope you get some quiet this week, Brian. We’re not as we have people coming in to fix the cold air thingie. Yikes!

2. Sometimes, Cats Herd You

We hope you get some quiet, Brian. Sounds like there was way too much UTB time last week, and you all deserve a berak.

It’s so good to hear that Peyton, Ray Charles, and Rachael are going to foster homes. We can’t wait to hear about Ray Charles and Rachael’s foster parents, too. Hopefully someone in the blogosphere so we can keep track of them.

3. Marg

We are sooooooooo glad that all kitties have found a foster place. And soon they will have a nice new wonderful home. Can’t wait to hear who is fostering the two kitties. Sure hope that Mr. Quiet comes to visit. Try to stay dry today.

4. Scylla, Socks, Tuiren & Fenris

Hi Brian, can I come share your quiet. I am very tired and worn out and could use a nice snuggle and a long nap. ~Scylla

PeeS thanks for all the updates. We are so glad all these kitties are getting a chance to find a happy home.

5. Madi and Mom

Hey Brian…oh do I agree with your reaching for a quiet week.
    Not to be here thought thunder boomers here today
    I really don’t like them either.
    hugs madi your BFFF

6. Hannah and Lucy

We are delighted to hear that Ray Charles and Rachael are going to be together at their foster home and Peyton is going to a rescue centre. We wish them all a happy future with new loving families.

7. Annie

I hope you get that quiet you’re reaching for, Brian. I love that picture of you doing a full body stretch. I’m interested to hear who’s fostering the two but glad to hear they’re together. Good news about Peyton too.

Congrats on your award!

8. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…quiet sayz him waz on a fishin trip N iz sorree him couldna get ther sooner but he iz on de way…way awesum updates on peyton, ray charles N rachel….we wish ewe all de best oh fishes long with de blessings o st francis for like for ever……

ssssshhhhhhhhhhh…hay…quietz heer 🙂 !!!!

9. Miss Kitty

Hi Brian we sure hope you have some nice quiet time now. Thunder booms can be a bit scary, but mostly loud! Mighty fine those furriends have found some nice folks to love them! Get some much needed rest buddy…
    Love Hugs & Purrs,
    Kitty

10. Old Kitty

Awww sweet Brian! We hope Mr Quiet returns to you all soon!! Yay for little Peyton, Ray Charles and Sister Rachael! Take care
    x

11. easy rider

Oh now you have this thunder-guy …. maybe you can chase him away? I’m glad Peyton, Ray Charles and sister Rachael found a good place – I’m curious where is their new Foster Home :o)

12. Penelope

Brian! Your pose makes me swoon! me is just now getting a chance to reads everybody’s posts for the last week and my yous guys has been busy! Me is so furry happy that all these pets is getting a second chance! Yous (and your family) ROCKS!!
    Kisses
    Nellie

13. Tamago

Great news for Peyton! And for Ray Charles and Sister Rachael, too! I wish the best for everyone. And I hope Mr. Quiet will visit you 🙂

14. mariodacat

YAY for all the kitties going to home or a rescue. M said she was think about all our blogging and Twitter pal as she watch that thunderboomer storm go thru your area. Here’s to a quiet, peaceful week pal. You deserve it.

15. Sparkle

That is great news about Peyton – and I can’t wait to hear more about Ray Charles and Sister Rachael’s foster home!

Concatulations on the award too!

16. Katie Isabella

Oh I am so glad that baby is in a safe place and I must run over and see who has Ray Charles & Co. xoxoxox

17. Abby

yay for those kitties we have been purrin!
    Now some of our purrs have been answered.
    We understand about UTB. We had some of the same here recently.
    We don’t like loud noises either.

18. CCL Wendy

Well, even though it’s quieter in your house now, you still have lots of big news! We are glad that Peyton, Ray and Rachael are out of harm’s way, and we hope they find their PURRmanent happy in the near future. Concats on your award, too! You sure have lots of them.

By the way, you might want to check out Dante’s blog. If you’ve been missing Sister Sascha, this will tell you where she’s gone. I hope she at least sends a postcard!

19. Cathy Keisha

Doing a happy dance for Peyton, Ray Charles and Rachel. Hmmm, wonder who could be fostering them??? And you, Brian, don’t look like you want to share the bench today.

20. Kitties Blue

Thanks for the link to Peyton. She looks great and we are pleased that she’s found a great place to await a forever home. Hope you all have an exceptionally quiet week. And concatulations on your new award. It is well deserved. We too like Timmy! Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette.

21. Tillie and Georgia

We hope you find lots of quiet Brian 🙂
    We send happy purrs to Peyton as she goes to a safe place,
    and purr a forever home will not be long in coming!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

22. Remy

I am really glad that Peyton, Ray Charles, and Sister Rachel are getting closer to finding their furrever families! And I hope that you will all have a very peaceful week 🙂

23. Spitty the Kitty

A while back, I made the Human start sending a few green paypurs to Brother Wolf efurry month and now I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy I made her do that! They is really, really, really good peoples. And I hope Mr. Quiet visits your house!

24. meowmeowmans

Such wonderful news about Peyton, Ray Charles and Rachel! So, did Mr. Quiet actually ever make it to your house? We sure hope so! And we hope he stays for a nice long time! 🙂

25. emma

Showed this to my kitties that we adopted as adult cats and they are sure hoping those kitties find forever homes real soon! My kitties are very grateful to have a nice home.

26. Clooney

Oh Brian, thank you for all the wonderful work you do to help kitties, your family is so special. We are SO happy to hear this great updated news about theese sweet kitties! Blessings to everyone involved. And Brian we do hope that Mr. Quiet will come by and stay!