T.G.I.F. Tapping Gracie

Okay, now it is getting dang hot down in this neck of the woods and the thunder boomers have been rolling.  Gee, we even had a small tornado about 7 miles from where we live earlier in the week.  But, rumor has it, according to the Weather Guessers, that we are going to have a nice weekend.

I want some good weather with lots of window whiffies!  We’ll have to wait and see since the Weather Guessers are often guessing wrong.  Sometimes what you really want is just out of reach.  Did you ever notice that?  My T.G.I.F. for today is Tapping Gracie Is Frustrating, because I just can’t quite reach her!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it.

That’s okay though, because when something you want is just out of reach just look around and be thankful for what you do have.  We love our happy here with or without window whiffies and even without tapping Gracie!

Have a fun weekend everyone and be sure and stop by tomorrow for Sister Saturday with Sascha.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

44 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Tapping Gracie

1. Marg

Hi there Brian and Sister Gracie. Hope that Brian doesn’t reach you. Thanks to all of you for checking on us after the storm yesterday evening. We are looking forward to some nice weather too. Take care.

2. Angel MoMo and Charlotte

Good to see you and that you were safe from the tornado. Scary stuff.

Thank you for coming by to share MoMo’s Bridge Anniversary with us. Although we have not been blogging or visiting much, we miss and always remember our old furriends.

3. Miss Kitty

We sure hope you don’t have any more of that thunder Brian…Wishing you a storm-free weekend with lots of sunshine and window whiffies!
    Hugs & Purrs, Kitty

4. mariodacat

Come up by us – it’s purrrrfect. Temps about 72, no humidity, light breeze and M has all the windows open. We think the best idea is to live at your house in the winter and our house in the summer.

5. Abby

Brian you and Gracie are just two of the sweetest kitties.
    we think you teach us all how to remember to be thankful every day.

6. Ann Paws

I certainly do hope those tornadoes stay far away from you kitties… the weather here has been super hot and sunny. I wouldn’t mind some rain to cool things offf.

7. What's Going On At Mumsy's

Sister Gracie you may ought to move over just a tad we think Brother Brian is trying to tap you. We are happy no tornadoes were at your place and we hope no one was injured or suffered losses from the one near you. Enjoy your weekend! Hugs and nose kisses

8. Sue Brandes

Have a great weekend. Our weather not looking to good this weekend so far. Today is great though.

9. emma

Still pretty cool here and more rain on the way…we don’t like it really hot anyway but some dry weather with temps in the 70’s, would that be too much to ask in mid June? I would like to get my pool out!

10. Flynn

I am glad you are all safe from the tornado. Brian, you will have to lean further to tap Gracie. Don’t lean too far though or you will get more than tapped back if you land on her head.

11. Cathy Keisha

We do have it pretty good, don’t we? Gracie looks so trusting down there too not knowing what’s going on in your mind. BTW, did I miss the update about Ray Charles and Rachel?

12. Kwee Cats

You are right, Mr. Brian! Our Mumsy always teaches us it’s not being happy on account of getting what you want, it’s being happy with what you’ve got 🙂 We were expecting you to say Tapping Gracie is Fun! Hee-hee 🙂
    Hugs to evfurrybody!

13. Marks Mews

Tap-missing IS frustrating. Especially when you make a swipe an cant reach but the other cat SEES that you tried, so you just KNOW they are gonna get you for that even though you dint have the pleasure of making contact an suprising them…

14. Sparkle

My human is attending a writers’ conference most of the weekend, and when she is not around, her boyfriend opens LOTS of windows! So I’ll be having a nice, breezy weekend.

15. Kitties Blue

Wow, glad efurrybuddy is okay. Seven miles is too, too close to have a tornado. Hope the remainder of the season is more calm that it has been so far. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette