T.G.I.F. Toys Gone

WOW! What a messy week this has ending up being, rain everywhere and we’re getting a lot more from Tropical Storm Andrea.  We’re not in the path as is some of our pals, but we are getting flooding rains none the less.  But at least we made it to Friday.  To make matters worse, there were strange humans in the house yesterday putting in the new cool air and hot air things upstairs, so we spent the day under the bed.

I tried to tell sisters Gracie and Dolly that all was okay, but they both think the strange humans ran off with all of their toys.  So my T.G.I.F. for today is Toys Gone, Is Frustrating!!!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Poor sisters, I just don’t know what they will do with nothing to play with now.  I suppose I’ll have to send Dad toy shopping!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

36 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Toys Gone

1. Marg

Do you kitties need some glasses?? I see tons of toys sitting right there or is Dolly guarding the toys. Hope you do find all those toys really soon. Stay dry. It is very very wet here too. Glad we built our ark. Take care.

2. da tabbies o trout towne

guys….we hope ewe ree mane safe frum de crazed rain N yes, yur dad kneads ta brave de weather N go out like now N get ewe sum toys…ore….N this iza win win for everee one; log inta pets be smart, let ewe each fill 7 shoppin carts…haz de toyz sended over nite dee liver ree N presto..!!!!!!!!!!

heerez ta a grate week oh end !!

3. Fuzzy Tales

Oh, my goodness, you poor Cats, not a thing to play with! Yes, your dad will have to toy-shop for you this weekend. Make your lists!

Have a good weekend!

4. Abby

WE had lots of rain falling from the sky from Andrea. We are so glad it is gone, and we hope it is just a rain event for those who encounter her as she moves up the Eastern Seaboard. Have a great weekend!

5. Old Kitty

Awwwwww lovely Brian!! You are so good comforting your beautiful Sisters Gracie and Dolly! We hope you all stay safe and dry and we hope the weather calms down for the weekend! Take care
    x

6. Ginger jasper

If that’s a toy shortage mol then we are all on rations. Sorry you have all had to hide under the bed and all that rain yuk. Hope its better soon. Hugs GJ x

7. Cathy Keisha

Isn’t it Sister Zoe’s job to watch the toys and make sure no one steals them? Wait a second: I see my Silvervine pillow and banana but what are they doing at your house?

8. Kitties Blue

Are those the toys that disappeared or the ones that were left behind? That is probably three times more toys than we have, and we have one additional kitty living here. You are some lucky kitties, unless those are all now missing. have a great weekend friends. We are having lots of rain as well with flood watches. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

9. Sometimes, Cats Herd You

That’s a lot of toys. Do you think that the peeps putting in the hot and cold air took them in exchange for the hot and cold air? We got a lot of the crazy rain from tropical storm Andrea, too. Stay cozy and dry.

Thank you so much for your kind words of condolence in our blog comments for our grandpeep. We are been overwhelmed with the kindness of the blogosphere.

10. Karen Jo

Hmmm, I think I see the toys, or are those the ones that went missing? I like to dump over one of the buckets that Mom puts our toys in if I think she hasn’t left out enough to play with.

Bambino

11. prancer pie

You have our complete sympathy on the terrible weathers! We have had a lovely couple of days. Hope the rain clears out soon. Have a good Caturday and we hope the toys make a return, soon! XOXO

12. emma

Stay high and dry kitties! What, no toys? No fear, my cat bro Bert is not allowed to have toys anymore because he eats them all and he is fine…you will survive 🙂