T.G.I.F. Toys Gone

WOW! What a messy week this has ending up being, rain everywhere and we’re getting a lot more from Tropical Storm Andrea.  We’re not in the path as is some of our pals, but we are getting flooding rains none the less.  But at least we made it to Friday.  To make matters worse, there were strange humans in the house yesterday putting in the new cool air and hot air things upstairs, so we spent the day under the bed.

I tried to tell sisters Gracie and Dolly that all was okay, but they both think the strange humans ran off with all of their toys.  So my T.G.I.F. for today is Toys Gone, Is Frustrating!!!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Poor sisters, I just don’t know what they will do with nothing to play with now.  I suppose I’ll have to send Dad toy shopping!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, Gracie, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to T.G.I.F. Toys Gone

1. Hilary says:

Lucy said that the sisters can borrow her toys…. She never wants to see Gracie sad

2. Marg says:

Do you kitties need some glasses?? I see tons of toys sitting right there or is Dolly guarding the toys. Hope you do find all those toys really soon. Stay dry. It is very very wet here too. Glad we built our ark. Take care.

3. We thought we had lots of toys but now we’ve seen all yours we fell deprived!

4. Oh oh! There are times you need to share/give up some toys. For sure dad will go for toy shopping soon. Happy Friday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

5. da tabbies o trout towne says:

guys….we hope ewe ree mane safe frum de crazed rain N yes, yur dad kneads ta brave de weather N go out like now N get ewe sum toys…ore….N this iza win win for everee one; log inta pets be smart, let ewe each fill 7 shoppin carts…haz de toyz sended over nite dee liver ree N presto..!!!!!!!!!!

heerez ta a grate week oh end !!

6. Fuzzy Tales says:

Oh, my goodness, you poor Cats, not a thing to play with! Yes, your dad will have to toy-shop for you this weekend. Make your lists!

Have a good weekend!

7. It’s raining cats and dogs here but nothing serious. Have a fun, toy-filled weekend!

8. Boy, that’s a LOT of toys to replace! You’d better get your Dad on that, pronto! Purrs….

9. Cheysuli says:

I hate it when all the toys get picked up and there is nothing to do!

10. Abby says:

WE had lots of rain falling from the sky from Andrea. We are so glad it is gone, and we hope it is just a rain event for those who encounter her as she moves up the Eastern Seaboard. Have a great weekend!

11. meowmeowmans says:

We sure hope those toys show up SOON! It’s raining like crazy here … we’re supposed to get 5 inches by tomorrow.

12. Catherine says:

Oh gosh! I hope those toys show up soon!
    Happy weekend kitties!
    xo Catherine

13. Old Kitty says:

Awwwwww lovely Brian!! You are so good comforting your beautiful Sisters Gracie and Dolly! We hope you all stay safe and dry and we hope the weather calms down for the weekend! Take care
    x

14. If that’s a toy shortage mol then we are all on rations. Sorry you have all had to hide under the bed and all that rain yuk. Hope its better soon. Hugs GJ x

15. Sue Brandes says:

Oh no! Not the toys! Maybe they are just hiding.

16. Marilia says:

Hi my dear friends!
    Mom was very busy this week.
    Have a nice weekend and take many naps!

17. Cathy Keisha says:

Isn’t it Sister Zoe’s job to watch the toys and make sure no one steals them? Wait a second: I see my Silvervine pillow and banana but what are they doing at your house?

18. Eh , Eh NO toy’s ??!!
    What is it behind your sisfurs then ?!
    Have a Pawsome weekend :)

19. Kitties Blue says:

Are those the toys that disappeared or the ones that were left behind? That is probably three times more toys than we have, and we have one additional kitty living here. You are some lucky kitties, unless those are all now missing. have a great weekend friends. We are having lots of rain as well with flood watches. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

20. YAY you got your air conditioner fixed! If you need more toys, Cody will gladly share!
    xoxo

21. CATachresis says:

Sending some toys through the teleport!! Can’t have you toyless, Sisters!! xx

22. Katie Isabella says:

I can send you some of mine! Mine mommy buys me too many and I am spoiled. xox

23. Pat Hatt says:

You will have to make toys out of the humans stuff

24. we don’t particularly like toys, but we love the milk carton rings and the little tie on the loaf of bread.

25. Sparkle says:

Wow, that is a LOT of toys to go missing!

26. Oskar says:

My kitties don’t like it when strange people come either!

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

27. That’s a lot of toys. Do you think that the peeps putting in the hot and cold air took them in exchange for the hot and cold air? We got a lot of the crazy rain from tropical storm Andrea, too. Stay cozy and dry.

Thank you so much for your kind words of condolence in our blog comments for our grandpeep. We are been overwhelmed with the kindness of the blogosphere.

28. That would be HORRIBLE if there were no toys left to play with!
    Purrs

29. Karen Jo says:

Hmmm, I think I see the toys, or are those the ones that went missing? I like to dump over one of the buckets that Mom puts our toys in if I think she hasn’t left out enough to play with.

Bambino

30. prancer pie says:

You have our complete sympathy on the terrible weathers! We have had a lovely couple of days. Hope the rain clears out soon. Have a good Caturday and we hope the toys make a return, soon! XOXO

31. Ann Paws says:

Oh my! Look at all of those fun looking toys! I’m sure your pawrents have left you something you can manage to play with ;)

32. Flynn says:

Oh no! I hope your toys show up again.

33. emma says:

Stay high and dry kitties! What, no toys? No fear, my cat bro Bert is not allowed to have toys anymore because he eats them all and he is fine…you will survive :)

34. Whisppy says:

Oh noes! Toys GONE? That’s awful. Looks like an emergency toy replenishment is in order!

35. Oh no! Hope all your toys turn up soon or your hoomans will have to take an emergency trip to the pet shop… Either that or you can take it out on their furniture!