Womancat Wednesday

Here is the much awaited update on adorable little kitty Peyton

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Womancat Whisker Humps with Sister Gracie

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Womancat Wordless with Sister Kit

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

51 thoughts on “Womancat Wednesday

1. Hilary

Hi Ladies, HI!

You have so many cool toys. but best, gracie has so many cool stories of my brother. Don’t tell my mom or dad, I am coming over! XOXO Lucy

2. Marg

Sister Gracie, your whiskers are looking really good. Sister Kit, it looks like you have learned how to gather those toys. Good job, you have them all organized. It is hard to decide which one you want to take on. Have a great day. Stay cool.

3. Kitties Blue

Sister Kit, What an embarrassment of riches. Looks like you cannot decide which toy to play with. Just dive in. You’ve got time to try them all out. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

4. Athena

Great pics! And those toys look fun.

I agree, ‘more forever homes more often’. I was an adopted kitten and am so happy in my forever home!

Purrs x

5. Old Kitty

Awwwww so lovely to see you looking so adorable Sister Kit!!! And Sister Gracie – you are super cute! Take care
    x

6. da tabbies o trout towne

hay ewe gals…dont forget if ya wanna date 😉 😉

N kit…..bee that a rat with a long pink tail ta yur rite !!! they iz grate fun ta bunnee kik !!

7. Annie

I read about Peyton. This is such great news! Three cheers for Cheryl and the foster home and everyone involved!! Gracie looks as cute as always, and Kit looks like she’s pondering all the toys before her.

8. What's Going on at Mumsy's

Sister Gracie what are you looking at with those beautiful big eyes. Sister Kit are you have trouble deciding what you want to play with? You sure have a nice stash to choose from. Thanks so much for the update on precious little Peyton…we wish her happiness and love always and bless all who make that possible for her. Hugs and nose kisses

9. Miss Kitty

Hey you two…As always you’re looking good girls. And Kit, you have done a mighty fine job organizing those nice toys. I sure wish I could get Miss Kitty to be neat with her toys…oh well, that is an entirely different story. Hope you all have a Nice Wednesday Evening!
    Kitty & Mum

10. Nerissa's Life

Peyton is BEAUTIFUL! I’m so very happy for her. She’s gonna have a GREAT life!

Nissy

PS. Ummm… is that a mouse in the picture with Kit? That big, GIGANTIC white mouse-shaped thing? Wow! That’s some mouse! MOUSES!

11. Kwee Cats

We are liking these womancat days 🙂 Hmmmm, we never hopped a blog before. We may have to check that out sometime. Hugs and kitty kisses to all you guys!

12. emma

Mom’s second cat looked like these too, she really loved that cat too! Since then she has never had another cat that looked like that. Her next set were all black and white and now we have grey and white! Everything has to match at our house – LOL!