T.G.I.F. Tabby Girl

Oh my goodness are we glad it’s Friday, are you?  We’ve still been on a roll here with the monsoons, they just keep rolling through.  We have had one day in July that it didn’t rain, but other than that one day it has been soaking and puddling everywhere.  Oh well, what can we do about it, boo Mother Nature?  I don’t think so, she doesn’t take kindly to that, besides, she is usually pretty easy to get along with.

So, since the weekend is coming and likely bring more rain, we’ll just curl up in a cubby hole and wait it out.  When you get in a cubby hole, it’s important to make sure all of you gets tucked in.  My T.G.I.F. for today is Tabby Girl Ignores Floof!

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!
As you can see, Sister Zoe is ignoring her mega-floof tail and it isn’t properly tucked at all.  But hey, when you have a tail that is that darn floofy maybe it just won’t fit.

I hope you all have a very nice weekend and if you see some extra dry weather please send a bit of it our way.   Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

41 thoughts on “T.G.I.F. Tabby Girl

1. Marg

Oh Sister Zoe, that is one really floofie tail for sure. We think it is all right if it isn’t tucked in. Hope you do have a dry day. We got by yesterday without any rain. Guess we were lucky. Hope you all have a great day.

2. Katie Isabella

Oh Brian, we finally got a break! 3 days with just a few showers and some looks at the sun! xxoo

3. Hannah and Lucy

We’re sorry you have rain again – we’ll send you a big bag of hot sun as we have a little too much at the moment. Last summer we had rain nearly all the time like you are having now.

4. da tabbies o trout towne

zoe N crew…we can send sun, heet, humiditeez, noe rain, dry stuffz, a few hundred cases oh mackerull, perch, salmon, flounder, trout N ham and sum wishes that everee one haze awesum week oh end !!~~

5. Miss Kitty

Oh I wish I could send you some of our hot hot dry weather and you could send us some of your rain. No rain for us all of July with the exception of a hit-n-miss shower or two!
    Sister Zoe that is an awesome floofy tail you are showing and mighty pretty! We hope you all have a Delightful Friday!
    Kitty & Loretta

6. easy rider

I’ve send you my sun , hope it’s there tomorrow. we had a thunderstorm and the sun said “bye” and is on the way to you now. have a sunny weekend :o)

7. Fuzzy Tales

Except for one doozy storm a couple of days ago, it’s scorching dry and desperate, desperately hot and muggy. Please take some of it and give us some cooler weather and enough rain–not a torrent, just enough!

8. Jacqueline

Zoe is so gorgeous=our Mommy adores the awesomeness that is floof!MOL…Happy weekend, dear friends…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

9. What's Going On At Mumsy's

Fridays here are just like any other day, Mumsy and Popsy are old and retired and sometimes they don’t even know what day it is. We would gladly send you some sunshine for some of your rain if we could. Sweet Zoe if we had a beautiful floofy tail like yours we would show it off too. Have a wonderful weekend sweet friends. Hugs and nose kisses

10. Kitties Blue

Though it is in the forecast everyday, we haven’t had any rain now in a while. But we have lots of thunder every afternoon. We’re just stuck in this darn heat pattern. Don’t forget that Sunday is our blogoversary pawty. If you spent the day with us, you could probably get out of the rain for a little while. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.