Womancat Wednesday

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, Kit, whisker humps, Womancat Wednesday, wordless and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Womancat Wednesday

1. Pawfect way to start the day ) xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

2. Two lovely ladies! Have a great Wednesday.

3. Have a wonderful wordless Wednesday all.
    Best wishes Molly

4. Hilary says:

Hey pretty ladies!

5. Catherine says:

Lookin’ good ladies!
    xo Catherine

6. Brian, you are so lucky to have such beautiful and cute womancats in your house!

7. Pat Hatt says:

Sister Dolly is always looking at something

8. Marg says:

Oh Kit those whiskers look so fancy. They are mighty nice. And Sister Dolly, you are looking good too. That looks like a fun something to sit on. Hope you haven’t floated away yet. Take care.

9. Every time I see Sister Kit I notice her pouty lower lip (“turkey gonna come sit on yer lip!”). I suppose you already know that it’s totally normal like that, and not an eosinic granuloma like when one of my cats once got a fat lip…? It’s been so long that I honestly forget if we did anything to treat it, other than maybe not feeding her in a plastic bowl anymore…

10. Adorable 1st photo. Golden Meows and Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

11. Great whisker humps Sister Kit and Sister Dolly seems to be watching someone – is it treat time

12. da tabbies o trout towne says:

meowloz ewe gorgeous gals…hay, dont forget if it getz two hot everee one can take ternz wearin brianz hat for sum shade :) !!!!!

13. Is it still raining? You both have great ways to spend a rainy day!

14. Athena says:

I agree. We deserve it. It’s so sad that so many cats are still looking for their forever home. Two years ago I was one too until my mum adopted me.

15. the sisters are purrfectly purrty as usual. sister Kit looks like she is puckered up waiting for a kiss! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I remember wishing your mom & dad congrats on theirs not to long ago.

16. Tamago says:

Aw that napping face of Sister Kit is so adorable! And Sister Dolly is looking furry and beautiful :-)

17. Fern Reed says:

That first picture looks like our Max!!!! I need to post that picture of him with his tongue
    out sleeping away. he sleeps so soundly you can tell he has never had a bad day in his like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. Whisppy says:

It looks like the sisfurs have their own way of dealing with the endless rain!

19. Wonderful Wednesday post!!

20. easy rider says:

Sometimes I wish I could be as easy as a kitty :o )

21. meowmeowmans says:

Kit and Dolly, such nice pictures of you both. We sure hope those rains are letting up for you all!

22. Sparkle says:

Nice seeing you girls!

23. Ann Paws says:

Those look like the purrfect napping spots!

24. Nothing better than relaxing… WOOF

25. Madi and Mom says:

Brian your women get prettier and prettier
    hugs Madi your bfff

26. Miss Kitty says:

Mighty fine women you two are! We liked you too!
    Kitty

27. Cat's Cats says:

Lovely pictures ladies!!!

28. Fern Reed says:

Yes I have a tabby coon who lives in our yard and I feed her our scrapes. She is pretty tame with me. She was brought here by a conn named johnny who was born around here. He is gone now b/c Frankie has babies now and johnny doesn’t help at all with the young!!! men!!!!!

29. What cute little kitties!

30. Oh sister Kit is a cutie pie! Forgot about the blog hop!

31. Marilia says:

Kisses on your sweet faces, Sisters!

32. sister dolly mama loves your excellent fur.

33. Annie says:

Hi Sweet Girls,
    Kit, the Lady likes your style. She wish she was napping like that right now. Dolly, it’s always better sitting on something instead of the plain carpet, huh?

Annie

34. Hi Girls! Great to see you!!!!

Not sure if you were following Dakota or not, but if you were, he MOVED!
    If you were would you please re-subscribe at http://www.dakotasden.net ?
    Thanks so much!
    xoxo

35. You beautiful ladies look like you are enjoying a nice peaceful and restful Wednesday. Hugs and nose kisses

36. Sage says:

Happy Wednesday, Sisters Kit and Dolly!! You look like you’re enjoying your day.

37. emma says:

I did with my page and I had Mom do it so it counts :)

38. Two lovely girls.. have a good day.. Hugs GJ x

39. CATachresis says:

The whisker humps need no words, they speak volumes! mol xx

40. Hi girls. We hope your Wednesday was purrfect. Wuv, Ateret, Livia and Abbi

41. Clooney says:

Hello Lovely Ladycats, hope you both had a really nice, easy Wednesday!

42. Kitties Blue says:

Kit is as fast asleep as Dolly is awake. We love Kit’s face and her pretty lips. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

43. Fraidy Cats! says:

beautiful pictures! Sister Kit sure looks blissed out :)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

44. Oui Oui says:

We love seeing the beautiful womancats on Wednesday! Thanks for showing up Sisters Kit & Dolly.

45. Adan & Lego says:

Hello ladies~!!
    You all look quite great and easy today!!

46. Cathy Keisha says:

Two sweet and lovely girl cats. Whenever I read your blog out loud Pop always axs me if your sisters are nuns. MOL!

47. Basil says:

I hope that they find the forever home they deserve!

48. Wonderful Wednesday meow x