Womancat Wednesday

Please Like ForeverHomeWanted.com on Facebook

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Womancat Whisker Humps with Sister Kit

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!Womancat Wordless with Sister Dolly

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

50 thoughts on “Womancat Wednesday

1. Marg

Oh Kit those whiskers look so fancy. They are mighty nice. And Sister Dolly, you are looking good too. That looks like a fun something to sit on. Hope you haven’t floated away yet. Take care.

2. CatonsvilleCats

Every time I see Sister Kit I notice her pouty lower lip (“turkey gonna come sit on yer lip!”). I suppose you already know that it’s totally normal like that, and not an eosinic granuloma like when one of my cats once got a fat lip…? It’s been so long that I honestly forget if we did anything to treat it, other than maybe not feeding her in a plastic bowl anymore…

3. da tabbies o trout towne

meowloz ewe gorgeous gals…hay, dont forget if it getz two hot everee one can take ternz wearin brianz hat for sum shade 🙂 !!!!!

4. Athena

I agree. We deserve it. It’s so sad that so many cats are still looking for their forever home. Two years ago I was one too until my mum adopted me.

5. GrammyMouseTails

the sisters are purrfectly purrty as usual. sister Kit looks like she is puckered up waiting for a kiss! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. I remember wishing your mom & dad congrats on theirs not to long ago.

6. Fern Reed

That first picture looks like our Max!!!! I need to post that picture of him with his tongue
    out sleeping away. he sleeps so soundly you can tell he has never had a bad day in his like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. Fern Reed

Yes I have a tabby coon who lives in our yard and I feed her our scrapes. She is pretty tame with me. She was brought here by a conn named johnny who was born around here. He is gone now b/c Frankie has babies now and johnny doesn’t help at all with the young!!! men!!!!!

8. Annie

Hi Sweet Girls,
    Kit, the Lady likes your style. She wish she was napping like that right now. Dolly, it’s always better sitting on something instead of the plain carpet, huh?

Annie

9. Kitties Blue

Kit is as fast asleep as Dolly is awake. We love Kit’s face and her pretty lips. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo