Sister Saturday with Dolly

Brian's Home, adopt cats, we deserve it!
Hello everyone! I agree with the other sisters, it seems like I just had a turn and then here I am again. Six weeks just seems to fly by when you’re having fun. Anyways, Brian and the tabby sisters were all happy tailed that they were now members of The Tabby Cat Club, and not being a tabby I couldn’t join. Well guess what happened? Brian’s beautiful Ladycat Scylla invited me to join The Ladies of Autumn, and of course I said yes! Now all I have to do is talk Brian into letting me use his iPad so I can purrticipate in the events with the other ladies. He is usually pretty good a sharing so I don’t think that will be much of a problem.

Guess what else?  My Mom, who is a therapist, says that I have Attention Deficit Disorder.  Well, maybe that isn’t exactly what she said, it was more like I think I have a deficit of attention.  Here lately I do like to horn in on the others when they are getting attention, but I really don’t think I have a deficit, I just need a little more.  Yes, a little more brushing, a little more hugging, a little more food, a little more lap.  Oh well.  Now I’ve got to get on the internet and see if I can find a picture of an attention hog.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of those before.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I’ll see you next time!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, sister saturday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Sister Saturday with Dolly

1. Whisppy says:

We aren’t sure why you think you aren’t a Tabby coz we DO see the tabby “M” on your forehead! It isn’t as prominent, but it IS there. Then you can be a member of the TCC and TLOA. :)

2. Marg says:

Hi there Sister Dolly. You look so very pretty in that picture. Nothing wrong with wanting a little extra attention or even better, a little extra food. We sure hope all of you have a super duper Saturday. Take care.

3. Marks Mews says:

Oh Dolly, you are looking so gorgis today!!!

4. Oh we can help you with the attention hog thing just look at SCYLLA!!!!!!!!! She is an attention hog big time. She has been all hissy because Socks had Mommy’s lap this week. ~Socks, Fenris & Tuiren

PS: Pay my siblings no mind, they are very rude. Dolly I am thrilled you joined The Ladies of Autumn. I am looking forward to chatting with you Wednesday at our tea. ~Scylla

5. How mean of the TCC not to let you join them when all your sisfurs and Brian belong. I do sympathise with you Dolly because Lucy won’t let me go to the TCC either for the same reason.
    Luv Hannah xx

6. Hilary says:

deficit of attention – i think I may have that too!

7. easy rider says:

I’m afraid I have the same disorder – I need more treats and more entertainment. Have a great caturday!

8. Enjoy the Ladies Of Autumn little attention hog and have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly.

9. What a beautiful lady of autumn you are, Sister Dolly! Sounds like you will have fun with that group.

10. You’ll make a gorgeous lady of autumn, Sister Dolly!

11. Lily Le Mew says:

Oh Dolly, I am so glad you are joining us other ladies of autumn! Is Precious joining too?

12. Kitties Blue says:

Sister Dolly, you have an M on your forehead. We thought that would get you into the Tabby Cat Club. Absolutely no cat in the whole universe gets enough attention. We Kitties Blue can attest to that 100 %. Mauricio is sitting next to Mommy whining right now ’cause she’s typing this for us and he wants ATTENTION. Have a great weekend, we are going to check out The Ladies of Autumn. We had not heard of that before. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

13. Katie Isabella says:

Darling, Admiral is a Founding Member of The Ladies of Autumn and she enjoys seeing the Ladies even from the Rainbow Bridge. Congratulations.

14. Cat's Cats says:

We volunteer to give you extra lovins’ Dolly!!!!

15. Pat Hatt says:

Nothing wrong with being an attention hog. So ADD? You must be good at addition then right? lol

16. Sparkle says:

Dolly, being a dilute tortie, I think that what you have might be a small case of Binga-itis! She always suffers from a deficit of attention too.

17. Abby says:

Sister Dolly your beauty commands attention, I say go for it!

18. mariodacat says:

Swoon – you sure are bootiful Dolly. Was nice of Brian and the others to let you post. Yes, you should join the Ladies Of Autumn – your bootiful furs are purrfect for that.

19. Our boys always rev up their purr motors when they see you!

20. Madi and Mom says:

Dolly
    Remember Scylla is Brain’s lady love. Since she is hostess of this event I’m pretty sure Brain can be convinced to share his iPad
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

21. Simba says:

The Ladies of Autumn is a more exclusive club than the Tabby Cat Club, we are sure. However we agree with a couple of other commenters that we can see that M pattern above your eyes, which is sufficiently tabbyish to qualify to join the TCC if you want to.

22. No such thing as TOO MUCH of anything…or so May Ling says!

23. Mags Corner says:

Oh, sweet, beautiful Sister Dolly you keep right on there can never be enough extra of all that good stuff. Hugs and nose kisses

24. Sue Brandes says:

You sure are pretty sister Dolly.

25. wow… she is really pretty~ thanks for the welcome!

26. Flynn says:

There is no such thing as getting to much attention Dolly, and don’t let the others tell you any different.

27. emma says:

Hi Dolly! Sounds like you need even more attention…good luck finding a few more hands to pet you :)

28. You are very sweet Dolly
    Have a nice sunday
    Lots of purrs for you and Brian
    From
    Pepi, Xixo, Juja and Jujuba

29. We love that Scylla, how nice of her to invite you to join the Ladies. You do sound like you are quite the prima donna, but who doesn’t love to be pampered!

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

30. Remy says:

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that kitties who experience a deficit of attention possess a surplus of sweetness :)

31. Cathy Keisha says:

I know where you’re coing from Dolly. TW calls me “needy” and “high maintenance.” Can you believe that? Just cos I poke her in the butt when she’s working at the computer.

32. Dolly, it’s so nice to see you today! We think you might have some tabby cat in you, so you should reapply for membership in the TCC.

33. Ann Paws says:

I think maybe you are just trying to give out as much attention as you can, not hog it all up ;) Honey D. is still waiting to join the TCC and is very excited to get started!

34. Hmmmm….. I’m pretty sure Waffles has advanced A.D.D. This explains a LOT.
    ; ) Katie

35. speedyrabbit says:

wow congrat to all of you for your new clubs memberships,xx Speedy

36. Dolly that is meowvelous that you get to be in the Ladies of Autumn!!! We have no ladycats around here so you are one lucky kitty!

37. Timmy Tomcat says:

Dolly that is really a syndrome of a cat home. Our Rumpy is the same and it seems that every multi cat home has one or two needing the bright light of attention 24/7.
    You still are one pretty lady

38. Maggie says:

That’s OK Dolly, we all could use a little more.
    I see those pretty little M marks on your forehead.
    You look like a tabby to me!

39. Dolly is a fine moggie purrr x