Sister Saturday with Kit

Check out TheFindingHomeTour.com for Ray Charles & Sister Rachael

Reminder: We are at the Barkworld Expo in Atlanta so we won’t be commenting too much

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! Oh, hello everyone, I was kind of having a snoozy and almost missed by blogging time! Guess what, this is a very comfy spot to take a snooze.  Yes, for those of you that recognize this, it is Brian’s Throne.  Well, it was Brian’s Throne, but at the moment All his Thrones belong to me!!!   Yes, Brian does know I’m here.  He is sitting just out of the camera view looking at me.  As you can see, I’m not looking in his direction, I’m just ignoring him all together.

Brian is a pretty good guy though, outside of watching me on his Throne, he never really complains.  He does come back often to see if I’m still here, which of course I am, but then he goes and sacks out somewhere else.   I think I’m really lucky to have such a nice Brother that shares with all of us.

But, as you can tell, I just tend to go do whatever I want to go and do, and that is always fun, at least for me.  I really do appreciate living with a family that is not too big on the whappy paw thing.  It does make napping in the best spots a whole lot easier.

That’s about it for me today, but I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Kit, sister saturday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Sister Saturday with Kit

1. Marg says:

Hi there Kit, it is great to see you again and so glad to hear that you are enjoying that great home that you have. Those are two such nice peeps that take such good care of you. Hope all of you have a great week end and that Dad has a good time Barking.

2. rinrinflu says:

hI Brian! have a lovely Saturday! Lots of kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisses

3. Hi there Sister Kit and how nice of you to warm up Brian’s throne for him. Take care.

4. Hilary says:

Kit you are lucky Lucy isn’t part of your family – she is very big on the wacky paw thing… She smacks me around all the time!

5. It’s nice of Brian to share with you!

6. Kit, we’re glad to see that Brian is letting you have the throne. Of course, girls rule, so they ought to get the throne, right?

7. That Brian sure is one sweet and generous cat! Enjoy the Throne and we hope the human is having fun at BarkWorld!

8. speedyrabbit says:

Hi Kit you are a lucky kitty to have a fun loving home,have a great weekend,xx Speedy

9. Kit, Brian sure is a gem with a big heart. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

10. prancer pie says:

Well every Queen needs a throne too, right? Now, about that crown….

11. easy rider says:

have a great caturday and a lot of fun for the dad, the flat and the hat at Barkworld!

12. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Kit, you are indeed lucky your brother treats you like the sister you are and he is not a brat..never was, never will be. xox

13. Pat Hatt says:

haha even when he gives you the eye you don’t look, nice

14. thecatguy says:

that’s a nice looking throne!

15. Well, we can see you’re enjoying your weekend. We hope your dad is too.

16. Whisppy says:

Brian sure is a great brofur to his lovely sisfurs. :)

17. Kit, it does sound like you are happy in your new home.
    Brian and the sisters are pretty nice kitties :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

18. Angel Abby says:

Kit that throne fits you nicely and I can see how content you are. We noticed some orbs behind you, do those twinkle? Mom brought some just like that in amber and another set in green. She loves how they make the light dance around. Momma also wants your Dad to know that she was highly touched by his comment yesterday.

19. Kitties Blue says:

So, Sister Kit, you are very lucky that your brofur Brian is a laid back, gentleman cat who doesn’t get all territorial. Enjoy you Saturday Snoozy on his throne. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

20. You are looking very queenly there on that throne. We are glad King Brian likes to share!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

21. I hope your dad is having a barking good time and I can’t wait to hear all about it!

22. Sparkle says:

Kit, this is the most easy-going kitty family I know! It is pretty amazing.

23. Cathy Keisha says:

You’re looking comfy, Kit, so I’d imagine that throne IS the best seat in the house for now. Brother Brian is the best brofur in the world.

24. emma says:

That would be a total cat thing, sleeping through a blog post. You kitties do sure sleep a lot!

25. Sue Brandes says:

You look so adorable in there. I love your cute little face.

26. Kit, I am so happy that you feel totally at home now:)

27. Brian is such a nice brother.

28. Timmy Tomcat says:

Kit you look very comfy there on Brian’s Throne
    We top cats of character do allow others to enjoy the view from on high. I allow my family to see the sights as long as I have it most of the time.
    Timmy

29. mariodacat says:

You have such a kind brother. I’m not so sure I’d be that kind, but then again, if I were surrounded by nothing but bootiful ladycats, maybe I’d be that way too.

30. Brian is very generous to let you have his throne, Kit. Though something tells us you didn’t give him much of a choice! Happy Caturday!!

31. Aw Kit, it’s so nice to see you all settled in and comfortable enough to do whatever you want whenever you want! Such a sweet girl!

32. Ann Paws says:

Hey Kit – nice to see you again! You look super extra comfy on that throne. Brian is a pretty nice brother to share with you!