T.G.I.F. Tongue Girls

Check out TheFindingHomeTour.com for Ray Charles & Sister Rachael

Reminder: We are at the Barkworld Expo in Atlanta so we won’t be commenting too much.

Well, we always love Friday, but we’re kind of partial to Saturday and Sunday too.  But Friday means the weekend is upon us and we’re usually more than ready for that!!! Sometimes we are not too sure what we’re going to do over the weekend and we just need to look around and see what we can see.  So, my T.G.I.F. for today is Tongue Girls I Find…

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!  I found Tongue Girl Sister Gracie

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!  I found Tongue Girl Sister Dolly

I guess that means there is going to be a whole lot of cleaning up going on this weekend. Well let me tell you, that’s no problem with me, I can clean up with the best of them.  My sisters might not believe that but I am a very clean Mancat!  Yes girls, I’m serious!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and please stop by tomorrow for Sister Saturday with Kit. Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Dolly, Gracie, T.G.I.F. and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to T.G.I.F. Tongue Girls

1. Marg says:

Looks like there are going to be some mighty clean cats in that house. Good for you girls. Hope you have a great week end. Take care.

2. Katie Isabella says:

Girls, you are at the top of the list for extra clean girlcats! Brian, you head the boycat list! xoxoxo

3. Oh a cleaning weekend. That is what we are doing. Snap. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

4. Coccolino says:

Good for you, clean girls! Brian, we are sure you can keep up.

The expo sounds interesting!

5. Catherine says:

Fridays are indeed wonderful days. Have a happy weekend kitties!
    xo Catherine

6. Hilary says:

oh girls.. you make me smile wide.. I so needed a gracie shot today :)

7. Fuzzy Tales says:

Well done on the cleaning! Remember to rest up after all that exhausting work!

8. Jim says:

Cute Friday pics. We love cats but our dogs don’t so we are without cats :(

9. Pat Hatt says:

You may develop a complex if they keep cleaning when you come around lol

10. We can see that Sister Gracie and Sister Dolly have very clean furs.

11. Timmy Tomcat says:

We like the tongue girls
    You can never be too cat clean

12. da tabbies o trout towne says:

hope yur dad iz havin a grate time N hope everee one haza grate week oh end ; eat plentee oh SOLE :)!!!

13. Sparkle says:

Brian, you always look clean to me, so I’m glad the girls are following your lead today!

14. Madi and Mom says:

Happy Friday ladies and we hope Dad is having a fine time at (Meow)Bark world.
    I guess it is probably hot there too
    Hugs Madi

15. Lots of clean furs.. Have a great weekend.. Hugs GJ x

16. Whisppy says:

We have no doubt you are a very clean Mancat, Brian!

17. We love the weekend too, Brian. But it has gotten so hot here again we think we will be spending a lot of time on the cool air vents:(

Better keep an eye on your sisters – maybe they have some hot dates this weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

18. meowmeowmans says:

A clean weekend is a good weekend, if you ask us. :)

Hope your dad and Flat Brian are having fun at BarkWorld!

19. Sue Brandes says:

Always nice to be clean.

20. You look very clean, and all of your furs are in order. We hope your dad is the flat are having fun at BarkWorld!

21. Kitties Blue says:

After Lily Olivia’s WW post, she particularly likes those tongue shots! Hope Dad Terry has a great experience at Bark World and keeps in touch with all of you. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

22. Angel Abby says:

Brian hahahaha our post today is similar … Abby is cleaning her paws and *wings* today.

23. Cathy Keisha says:

Gracie is so cute! You certainly are a clean man cat. I can vouch for that cos I smelled, er, saw you at Blogpaws.

24. emma says:

Cats are so concerned with being so clean…there really is nothing better than being a bit of a dirty mess you know ;)

25. A bath is always a good way to kick off a weekend!

26. savannah says:

Sisters Gracie and Dolly are making sure their furs are juuuust right…purrfect! Now they can welcome Dad Terry home lookin their furry best

27. Mags Corner says:

Those are some mighty cute little pink tongues on some beautiful girls. You all have a terrific weekend. Hugs and nose kisses

28. Those girls are doing a good job giving themselves a spit shine! :)

29. Ann Paws says:

Aww great photos! Sister Gracie looks so cute in her photo and Dolly has a long tongue! Maybe to help her groom all that pretty long fur of hers.

30. You two are a great cleaning crew.

31. Have a great time at BarkWorld! Looks like everything will be clean when you get back! Purrs…

32. speedyrabbit says:

thats what weekends are for a bit of sprucing up and then a bit of fun followed by some time to take it easy,xx SPeedy

33. What a fine licker purrrrr x