Easy Like Sunday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!Sister Kit actually volunteered to lead the Easy today and she selected the couch so there will be lots of room for others to join her. Come on y’all, pile on in!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip!  Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, easy, Kit and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Easy Like Sunday

1. Marg says:

Kit, it sure looks like you have a good easy going on there and we will be right over to join you. Hope you all have a super day.

2. Kit, you’ve got the right idea! Is there room up there on that sofa for us, too?

3. Nice long couch to spend an Easy Sunday. We’ll be right over!

4. Enjoy being on the couch and Happy relaxing Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

5. Pat Hatt says:

Doesn’t look impressed with the flashy box though haha

6. Angel Abby says:

Sister Kit you’re doing a fine job on the EASY!
    We hope everyone joins in with you.

7. Kit is doing a good job warming that couch so the rest of you can take your time to stretch and relax before joining her.

8. Sage says:

Well, darn, Kit. There’s room for me, but I just know you’d leave the minute I got there. At least that’s what my kitties do. Maybe I’ve got bad breath or something….

9. Annie says:

Hi Sister Kit! You look like you’re ready for a nice Easy Sunday! You look so cute there in your spot on the couch. Enjoy!

10. Ann Paws says:

Nice job Kit! You make an excellent catloaf!

11. And a nice EASY Sun-day it’ll be..at least for us..while Mom and Dad are painting the house!

12. Whisppy says:

Yup. That couch looks like it can take a whole of kitties! Good choice, Sister Kit! :)

13. Have a serene Sunday and get some of that big easy in today.
    Best wishes Molly

14. Flynn says:

Kit has got the easy off to a good start.

15. Sparkle says:

We are starting to get into that mode here too!

16. A wonderful example of loaf cat!!

17. Marks Mews says:

A nice roomy couch sounds like a great place to enjoy your Easy today.

18. Katie Isabella says:

Here I come, ready or not!

19. Donna sent me some pics of Panther on my phone so when I download them to the computer I will send along – he looks good and seems to finally be getting comfy! SO glad Donna got him.

20. emma says:

Cats always get t sit on the furniture unlike us dogs at my place, oh well, we get to go lots of places and cats have to stay home, so it evens out.

21. Cathy Keisha says:

Move over Kit cos I’m jumping on! I need a soft couch after all the 4th Blogoversary celebration.

22. Sue Brandes says:

I would love to come and sit next to you Kit. What a sweetie.

23. Swami Zoe says:

Nice comfy couch! Me-Ommmmmm

24. Gracie says:

Aren’t SUNday times the best. Looks like you all had a restful day.

25. Catzowey! Yur Sisfur knows how to chillax and relax purrfectly! I’ma gonna be ringy dingy dinging yur doorbell in a day to come on over to dat Sofa too!

26. We hope we’re not too late to get some easy in on that couch!

27. Doing the easy here too. Lots of naps, rain outside.

28. Mags Corner says:

Sweet Sister Kit that sure looks like a comfy place for a nice Sunday Easy. Wish we could come over and join you. Hope you all had a super Sunday. Hugs and nose kisses

29. meowmeowmans says:

Wow, Kit sure is doing a great job of leading that easy. Are we too late to join in?

30. We took an “EASY” for a few hours this afternoon. Hope your week is a good one.

31. Oui Oui says:

Kitty pile! We’ll be right there!

32. Fraidy Cats! says:

you sure have the right idea, Kit! you look awfully comfy :)

Pip, SMidgen, Minnie, Hollie

33. I dunno Sister Kit–that kinda looks like a one-kitty couch to me!

34. You all look remarkably alike!
    Hope you had a nice Sunday.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

35. I bagsy the seat next to Sister Kit :) xxooxx

Mollie and Alfie

36. speedyrabbit says:

looks pretty comfy right there,xx Speedy

37. Looking very easy there Sister Kit…just an observation…

38. Kitties Blue says:

Hope y’all joined Sister Kit yesterday and gave her good snuggles. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Misty May, Mauricio, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo