Easy Like Sunday with Snoozy Sister Gracie

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it! It’s so nice to see Sister Gracie feeling comfy enough to enjoy her Easy in her favorite recliner.  As you can see, she saved some room for us, but let’s pile in gently.  Happy Easy Sunday to all of you.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

35 thoughts on “Easy Like Sunday with Snoozy Sister Gracie

1. Marg

Sure is good to see you having such a nice easy Gracie. I just wanted to let you all know, our Person has got the ark out again so we can pick you up if you want. Take care.

2. Katie Isabella

Precious dear Gracie. Oh what a wonderful thing to see her with her easy on and in her favorite chair too. I won’t even disturb her by piling in. I’ll go get in the tree to share part of my day with you, if theta is all right with you and your sisters, Brian..

3. Judy & C.A.T.S

Gracie you look so beautiful and comfy. You have been through so much recently; we are so happy that you are doing so well. Love, Cali, Andy, Tater and Shelly (C.A.T.S)

4. Sherri-Ellen T-D.

EEoww Gracie me just tippytoez over n snuggle wif ya n enjoy da easy….it shure waz a busy hollydday n we needz to reecharge don’t we??
    Sendin LUB to all of ya…speshelly Brian…hope ya iz feelin ALL BETTUR now sweet boy!
    Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5. The OP Pack

Awww, she looks so content there, wonderful to know she is better.

Happy Easy Sunday.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

6. Kitties Blue

Gracie, your tummy is so adorable! Glad you are feeling better and resting easy. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo