Sister Saturday with Precious Kitty

These Dogs Need a New Home

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Hello there gang, it is me Precious, coming to you today from my pink bed.  Ya know what?  I really had to giggle at Brother Brian talking about all of his different beds on Thursday.  Really, I got the giggles.  Why?  Because I think I’ve got him beat when it comes to beds.  I live in my upstairs suite and I’ve got two big beds up here.  Not only that, I have 2 pink beds, 2 blue beds, a white bed,  and 2 leopard print beds.  Counting the big beds that is a total of 9 beds!  So I’ve got one for every day of the week plus two bonus big beds.

You know what else I like?  I’ve told you before that I am a big fan of cardboard, especially cardboard scratches like my Maxx Snail (I go through one a week).  Well, you know those little cardboard containers that a case of canned cat food comes in?  I love those and I will totally scratch one of those to pieces too.  No, I don’t eat the cardboard, but I do like to decorate and spread it throughout my bedroom.  Now that’s fun!

Other than that, not much else going on this weekend.  How about you, do you have anything exciting going on at your place?  Catch y’all next time!  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Precious, sister saturday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Sister Saturday with Precious Kitty

1. Sparkle says:

Let me guess, Precious – the big beds are for holidays… of your own making, of course!

2. Fuzzy Tales says:

9 bed? Wow, Precious, we’re impressed! It would take a lot of work on your part, if you used every single one, every day. LOL.

Have a great weekend!

3. mariodacat says:

Precious you have it MADE in that house. 9 beds and the star of the blog only gets 1 bed! You really rate there sweetie.

4. Marks Mews says:

That pink bed of yours sure looks SOFT Precious! We bet you LOVE it,

5. Sammy says:

Hi Precious! I agree with you about cardboard….it’s just nice to bite and rip because it takes some effort – unlike more flimsy paper products! There’s some challenge to them and they do make very nice room decorations….too bad our humans don’t feel the same way!

Hugs, Sammy

6. That is a lot of beds. I have many too. You can never have too many beds we say. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

7. Marg says:

Hi there Precious. You sure are looking good. You really do have a whole lot of beds. But you deserve all of them. Just use a different bed for each nap. We like that pink bed. Hope all of you have a terrific day.

8. Pat says:

Wow, that is a lot of beds. Can you even see the floor anymore?

9. Nine beds????? There are four of us here and we don’t have anywhere near that many between us! Although, if you count all our hammocks, maybe we have more…

Have a great Saturday!

The Chans

10. Hilary says:

you are one lucky girl with all those beds!

11. Madi and Mom says:

Precious you rule the upstairs for sure
    Hugs
    MADI your BFFF

12. Sister Precious, we can understand why you don’t want to leave your private suite and join the others. Don’t blame you one bit!

13. Sailor Edgar says:

My goodness, our house would not even hold nine beds…you are a lucky kitty, sweet Precious!

14. We have four beds, the big bed (Hannah), Mum’s knee bed (both of us), a basket lined with a blankie (Lucy) and a cup type bed (both of us) and a cat ball bed which was sent for us to try and comment on (both of us) although it is in a cupboard at the moment as Mum kept tripping over it and used some naughty words that made us blush!
    If Precious would like to try it let us know and we’ll send it to you.

15. We have never counted our beds, but probably have at least a dozen of them! And thanks for the cardboard box scratching idea… we have never tried that! In today’s ongoing installment of Jazmine has a new home, the boys and girls have a decidedly different opinion about whether or not they like her. And in other news, Jazmine debates if she should cross the line… literally… Stop by to read the latest in this feline soap saga!

16. Oops… so sorry about above post… the stupid female human accidentally hit copy and paste from something else she was doing, we did not mean to be promoting our blog post on your blog!! Purrs from the Zee and Zoey Gang!

17. It’s good to see you, Precious! We don’t see you that often on the blog. We like how you think with coardboard. That stuff is the best.

18. Hi pretty Precious. Don’t you look so sweet in ONE of your nine beds! Wow that is a lot of beds for one pretty girl like you, but hey we girls like to change our minds right? SO you have a lot of changes you can make and be happy! Happy Caturday!!

19. Catzowey Signorina Precious! Youza got abundacat beds but I bets youza not got an EyeTailYun pasta box bed!

20. Cattywumpus says:

Precious, you have a bed bonanza! And Wilbur is the same way about cardboard! Mom is gonna do a post about that soon.

21. Kitties Blue says:

Precious, you are so uniquely beautiful. Would you please tell Brofur Brian and Dad Terry that we would like to see more of you. Do you choose to stay in your bedroom? Can you leave if you want to? Nine beds is an amazing number. Have you ever stacked the seven and tried to sleep on them all at once? We think that would be fun. Please show yourself more often. Have a great weekend. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

22. You are one lucky girl to have so many beds!

23. emma says:

Mom says to tell you that your are one beautiful kitty!

24. It sounds like you are a cardboard artiste, Precious!!

25. Cheysuli says:

You have a lot of nice beds! I have several too, which are spread around the house so I can enjoy one wherever I want to sit!

26. Wow you do have a lot of beds to chose from. You look so sweet in that pink one. I can just imagine a room after you have finished with carboard lol.

27. 9 beds, 9 lives? Precious, you are the prettiest and sassiest tortie I know.

28. Flynn says:

Nine beds is very impressive Precious.

29. The OP Pack says:

Hi Precious – pretty girl!!! You are so lucky to have all those beds, especially the big beds. We aren’t allowed to go upstairs, never mind in the big beds’ bedrooms:( Something about too much shedding sibe fur.

Happy weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

30. Wow, Precious. You do have a lot of beds. How do you decide which one to sleep in?

31. Sue Brandes says:

So pretty. Those sound like nice beds. Not much going on here. Have a great weekend.

32. KB says:

Precious – Oh my goodness- you have lots and lots and lots of beds. Someone must really love you!

33. Precious, we are coming over for lessons on how to GET MORE BEDS!

34. Cathy Keisha says:

You sure know how to live and how to keep yourself amused. I think if you were downstairs, you wouldn’t be bored so you wouldn’t shred cardboard.

35. Precious Kitty, we just love to hear about a kitty being spoiled :)
    9 beds? Pawsome!
    We bet you look pretty in each of them,just as you do in that picture!

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

36. Kwee Cats says:

Ok, you guys got us counting our beds now…so does the couch count? As one, or more… We gonna nap, and count later.

37. Debra Taylor says:

Wow! you kitties are so lucky to have such a variety of beds from which to choose!

We are just really grateful to have some really sunny weather here in AZ

For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

38. Penelope says:

Wow Precious!
    THAT is a lot of beds!!! And does they calls yous SHREDDER?
    Kisses
    Nellie

39. Cory says:

Hi there Precious! You know what? With all of those beds you could be the hostess for a CB slumber party!

My brother Nigel who is now at The Bridge always thought that you were the prettiest of girl kitties.

xoxo Cory

40. Precious, you certainly are a lucky girl to have all those beds.

41. Katie Isabella says:

OH! You beautiful and precious !! yes, Precious Precious. That’s your name! You have more beds than I have. I have mom’s and the spare beddie and two beds of my own that are “me” sized. Love you gorgeous girl.

42. Well Precious Kitty you are quite the Princess actually! And a beautiful Princess for sure!

43. Connie says:

I personally think you could use a few more beds :)

44. Diane@BibliophilebytheSea says:

Now that is a whole lot of beds Precious! More than fitting for a Queen Cat like you.

45. da tabbies o trout towne says:

my stars girl, 9 beds is not nearly enough,

37…. may be…

tell your mom and dad to get out there and purchase MORE beds for you post haste…the options are wide open, you might want to send a shopping list with them so they can check them off as they purchase

hugs from dai$y

46. ohh and I thought our boys had many beds LOL

47. Judy & C.A.T.S says:

Precious, you sure do fit your name. It must be cool to have all of those beds. We think your pink bed is very purrty. We like the big bed that the hoomans sleep in the best. It is fun to lay sideways and stretch out as much as possible. Love, Cali, Andy, Tater and Shelly (C.A.T.S)