Thankful Thursday: Beds R Us so we won’t fuss

These Dogs Need a New Home

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Hey, this is my happy face!  My Dad said I was trying to do an impression of Grumpy Cat, but that’s not true at all.  Can’t you tell how happy I am???

Well, I am happy, and quite thankful for my pink bed, it is very, very comfy.  Most of the time you will find Sister Sascha in the pink bed, but since she wasn’t using it today I though I’d take my turn.  I really, really do love soft and squishy beds.  I have a pink bed, a white bed, a brown bed and of course the great big bed in the bedroom, which has a blue cover on it.  I tend to pick out which one I like based on my mood.  Sort of like on of those mood ring things.   So if you want to know what mood I’m in, just look at the color of my bed.  The only problem is I haven’t shared what color means what yet, but I might some day.

Beds are way cool, soft and comfy, and I am so happy to have so many different choices. I hope you all join us for the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

thankfulthursdayhop

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, thankful thursday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Thankful Thursday: Beds R Us so we won’t fuss

1. Wow that was a lot of beds , Brian !
    Me too like soft fluffy beds.
    Happy thankful thursday :)
    XOXO

2. Wow a bed for every mood. That is well cool Brian. We so do soft and fluffy too. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

3. Marg says:

We are very glad for all our beds too, no matter what the color. We like your pink bed, that looks extra plush. Hope all of you have a great day.

4. We think you’re looking very thoughtful, Brian! And you’re right, the more beds the better! Although #1 keeps saying it is a mystery to her why a bed that seems really comfy and perfect to her sometimes just doesn’t make it with us…

The Chans

5. Maggie says:

Pink is for compassion, faithfulness, love, and friendship.
    It’s a puurrrfect choice for Thankful Thursday, Brian!
    xxoo
    Maggie

6. Hilary says:

Lucy’s bed is pink too… she says if you never need a spare, you guys are always welcome to share

7. easy rider says:

I agree with you, beds are great. They are our treasure chest, our dream spot and they are yummy :o)

8. A cat can never have enough beds! Pink ones are the best.

9. Fuzzy Tales says:

That’s a lot of beds for sure, Brian. How cool to have so many from which to choose!

10. Do you use your beds on rotation Brian with a different one for each day of the week?

11. Coccolino says:

Our kitties love to rotate beds too, always nice to have options! You look adorable.

12. Marilia says:

Oh Brian, you´re so lucky!
    My cats think my bed is them, so… I need to share my space… but I love it!!!
    Kisses

13. Pat Hatt says:

Beds are grand indeed, so is taking up 90% of the big one and leaving the humans 10%

14. thecatguy says:

soft and squishy beds are the best! enjoy!!

15. noodle says:

I just make my humans move over in theirs and climb all over them! Those are the best beds, the ones you share…

Noodle

16. Oui Oui says:

Oh, Brian! Don’t ever compare yourself to Grumpy Cat, you are so much better looking!

17. da tabbies o trout towne says:

dood…enjoy yur snooze on de pink SALMON sleeper; rest eazee on de BLUEfin tuna big bed; a cozee rest on de WHITEfish wrapper N de best oh snoozes on de BROWN trout bed cushion !!!!

18. Gin and Bailey says:

We love your comfy beds too….my mom has 5 plush beds for me but really I like the big bed the most…have a happy Thursday!

19. speedyrabbit says:

got to be comfy Brian!xx Speedy

20. You don’t look grumpy at all to us. Have a great and pink day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

21. Thank you for leaving comforting words for Mako’s family. It helps more than you know.

22. madi and mom says:

MOL Brian beds r us so we won’t fuss…that is a great poem!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

23. that does look very comfy. mom says she is done buying beds since we don’t often sleep in them anyhow :)

24. oooh choice on the beds that is sweet! We like having lots of choices too but we chose chairs and sofas. :)

25. The OP Pack says:

Well, we never get to sleep on the BIG bed, but we do have a variety of beds, crates, and special hangouts that we each love at different times. Happy snoozing.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

26. Jan K says:

I am glad you all have so many comfy beds to choose from! We find that the special cat beds don’t get used so much, except for one that is shared by both cats and dogs. Pretty much everything is shared….rugs, couches, human beds, and all of the pet beds! So I guess we just don’t call them dog or cat beds, they’re just community beds!

27. Kitties Blue says:

You definitely don’t look grumpy but not exactly happy either. We have a beautiful, squishy, large pink beddy that our mom got us at a silent auction, but she has hidden it away. She says we don’t need it right now and will have to wait until we wear out another of the ones we have. Pink beds must be really special if you have one and we know King Spitty does as well. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Astrid, Lisbeth, Giulietta, Fiona and Calista Jo

28. I too am accused of having grumpy expression. Humph! Happy Thursday!

Greyson

29. Yow Brain me can see da hint of a snile on yer sweet furry face :)
    Sumtimez we kittehz are sutt-ell rite???
    Yow ya haz lotz of bedz like me! Me haz me blue peellow bed on top fo cupberd; me white Sherpa bad in da Condo; me blue bed in bedroom; me green pedestal bed in bedroom n Mum’z bed which haz gold n brown blankie or blue blankie on it (dependin on da time of yeer). We shure iz lubbed n pampurred kittehz!
    Haz a grrrrreat evenin!
    Lub Nylablue =^,,^=

30. emma says:

We dogs have a ton of beds and so do our kitties, we love it that way too!

31. Sailor Edgar says:

Well, of course, you look happy…all those beds you have! :-)

32. Sparkle says:

Brian, you look perfectly happy to me!

33. Sue Brandes says:

That’s cool you pick the color of your beds by the mood you are in.

34. Cathy Keisha says:

Whoa! You don’t look happy to me; you look ecstatic!

35. Flynn says:

You are lucky to have such a big choice of beds Brian.

36. Brian, how lucky of you to have so many beds to choose from.

37. KB says:

You are such a lucky cat, being able to choose the perfect bed for your mood.

38. Ann Staub says:

Looks like you just woke up Brian :) Nibblet got a new bed the other day, but I’m sharing it tomorrow.

39. Catherine says:

Perhaps that is more ‘content’ cat rather than ‘grumpy’ cat. LOL!
    I have a magnet of Grumpy Cat on my fridge. He’s hysterical!
    xo Catherine

40. PepiSmartDog says:

Brian you certainly have a very manly smile! Certainly not a nancy-boy smile. :=o) I’m with you, pink beds are pretty cool.
    Thanks for joining Thankful Thursday Weekly Blog Hop again. Really appreciate your support each week and love reading your posts. Psst: *whispers* I zipped back in time and left last weeks comment as well*
    *bouncer chest bumps* :=o)