Mancat Monday: I’ve Joined the Army

Do you remember those big Sister Gracie saucer eyes from last Friday?  Well, she did indeed spot an introoder.  Actually, her eyes get that big whenever she spots anything out of the ordinary.  So who was the introoder?  He’s my new pal Army Dillo!

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
I did in fact join the Army…on the bench.  This guy is a cool dude and even has his own body armor.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
I really don’t know why Sister Gracie had such big eyes, he smells okay to me.  He does have a wee bit of a funky smell though.  I wonder where he was before he came here?

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
I told Gracie it is all okay, that Army was our friend, but I’m not sure she believes me. Then, Army was off to visit with Sisters Zoe and Sascha…

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

I’m not sure that Sister Zoe was impressed but Army told me that he though her fur smelled pretty nice.

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!

Army actually thought he had run across a lion, but Sister Sascha told him that she wasn’t a lion, only a Princess.

Army and I are off to take a snooze on the big bed.  We hope you have a terrific week. We are suppose to have some severe storms here today, Tuesday and Wednesday.  I sure hope the UTB Dust Bunnies aren’t scared of Army.  Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, mancat monday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Mancat Monday: I’ve Joined the Army

1. Hope the storms not will be so bad around your house !
    Have a nice nap with Army Dillo :)

2. Sparkle says:

Judging from the photo of Zoe, that armadillo is a little bit rude!

3. Ann Staub says:

What an interesting fellow! Last year, I found an Army Dillo in my yard and he was not so nice. He was making a snack out of a baby bunny nest and I saved them. I kept yelling at him and throwing stuff to make him go away but he wouldn’t! Unfortunately, those babies didn’t make it, but I tried at least.

4. Wow Army is a cool dude. We so hope the storms are not too bad. Stay safe. Mother Nature is sure being naughty over your way. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

5. You get some of the most interesting friends visiting you, Brian! Army looks like a cool guy.

6. Hilary says:

what a cool new friend!

7. Sammy says:

Say, that Army guy is kinda cool……he’s BIG……and as long as he behaves himself and doesn’t eat all of your food I say he’s a “keeper” ! We’re supposed to get that nasty weather too eventually…….let’s hope ALL of us avoid the “T” word (tornado) !!! Stay safe.

Hugs, Sammy

8. Tamago says:

Your friend Army Dillo is so cute!! He sounds very sweet and friendly :-)
    I hope storm will pass quickly!

9. Marg says:

Oh we like your friend, Army. He looks very friendly and the good news about him is that he doen’t eat much and no clean up. What a great visitor. Our Person is our getting the ark ready for all these storms coming. We have all our paws crossed for all of you and us too. Take care.

10. Where DID that Army guy come from? He ever tell you? And does Sasha know how he has kind of the same colourin’ as her? Cammouflage, perhaps?

Nissy

11. We love Army and hope he will keep you safe from those storms and they pass quickly.
    Take care.
    Luc Hannah and Lucy xx xx

12. mariodacat says:

Hey Army – nice to meet you. You are one lucky dude to get to live at Brian’s house. That Gracie sure did have big eyes for you pal – I think she kinda likes you, so treat her right!

13. Gotta tell ya, I’m with the girls, I don’t like Army either lol!!!! Be safe in your storms, we are supposed to have them tomorrow and Wed too!

14. Bev Green says:

Wow he is way cool!! what a great new friend Brian and now we know why the saucer eyes bwahahaha..please take care over there guys we have heard of the devastating tornadoes in your world and the tragic loss of lives…we send our prayers for the poor people affected and hope you are all out of harms way there…loves Fozziemum xx

15. What a cool new friend you have, Brian! Stay safe in those evil storms!

16. Pat Hatt says:

So it was just the fur he was smelling, not dog like tendencies? lol Sascha looks to be giving a big wtf lol

17. da tabbies o trout towne says:

veree nice ta meet ewe army… N Brian…..dood…ya can rest assured yur houz will bee free oh term mites now !!!! we hope ta cod ya dinna haz term mites frum de get go, but with army round ya wont kneed ta call orkin :) stay storm safe ♥

18. Sailor Edgar says:

Great story and very cute pictures! Hope the storms don’t/didn’t cause trouble for you. So far (knock on wood), we have only had ordinary thunder storms.

19. Marilia says:

Oh my goshhhh… so beautiful Army!!!!
    Here in Brazil has so many different types of armadillos!!!
    Lovely animal.
    Kisses

20. We like Army Dillo! welcome to the family!

21. Katie Isabella says:

I LOVE Army. Momma said she remembers them all tearing up her lawn in FL. They did dig holes. A lot. xox

22. Brian that’s the right kind of Army. We actually have real live armies and Mom apologizes but they are destructive and hard to get rid of critters in the wild. *sigh* They are territorial too.

23. madi and mom says:

MOL MOL and he will keep the ants away!!
    Love the pictures
    Hugs madi your bfff

24. OMD Brian, he is the coolest ever!!! Happy Monday!
    Oz

25. Sue Brandes says:

Your new pal looks pretty nice.

26. Your new pal is cute and low maintenance ;-0

27. Scylla, says:

Maybe we can send our Army’s to live with you. They dig holes in our our and make Mommy and Daddy cross and Tui screams at them at night, which make the parents cross too. Your Army looks very well behaved and friendly so I don’t see what all the fuss is about. ~Scylla

28. Coccolino says:

Oh wow, we can certainly see why saucer eyes were involved! What a nice new friend.

29. Kitties Blue says:

Y’all have the coolest and most unusual critters at your house. Army is great, and we bet he is lots of fun. We are having that same icky weather here so we are all doing lots of snoozing. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

30. what a neat visitor and we’re very impressed with the thorough sniffing you employed on army :)

31. Emma says:

That dude seems a bit on the nosy side ;)

32. thecatguy says:

Very nice of you to welcome Army into your home. He looks like an agreeable fellow, hope he stays that way!

33. WOW! That Army is quite the fellow :o
    We are sure our eyes would be big too if he came here.
    We would also be curious ;)
    He seems friendly though, and that’s good.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

34. The OP Pack says:

How fun to have a new buddy like Army!!! He seems to be right at home there with all you kitties. We bet Sister Gracie will like him too:)

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

35. Cathy Keisha says:

What Sparkle said! We have lots of stuffies here but none are as inneresting as Army. You have some cool stuffs at your house.

36. Army looks like a friendly guy…but he’s a little on the quiet side, isn’t he? ;)

37. Mark's Mews says:

We think we will let Army Dillo to you! He’s a bit worrisome.

38. That would make us all saucer eyed too. Glad you are only joining Army Dillo and not just the army!

39. CATZOWEY Signore Brian! Youza joined dat ArmyDillo BUT dat creature gotta knows youza the 4 PAWS-STAR General Cat – large and in charge :)

40. Basil says:

Hello Army Dillo, lovely to meet you!

41. Yow Army Dillo iz pawtastick n cute!!! We neber seen a stuffie like him befur!! No wunder Sister Gracie had such B-I-G eyez when she ferst saw him…he iz bery uneeque!!
    We wellcomez Army Dillo to da nayburrhood :)
    Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum xoxoxoxoxoxo

42. Kwee Cats says:

Oh yes, we’ve met him before. He comes along with his friends and digs up Mumsy’s plants! Yup.
    But he’s still pretty cute.
    (((hugs)))

43. siku marie says:

Your buddy, Army, seems pretty cool! We have one who is bright blue and missing one ear. She can be a little wooden until she has been around you awhile and then she’ll tell you her name is Deela!

44. I hope the storms aren’t too bad! My dogs hate being out in the rain, but they don’t seem to mind storms as long as they are inside. My cat is an inside cat and is unfazed by storms too.

45. What a unique, new friend you have!

46. Catherine says:

What a fun stuffie!!!
    Hope you kitties are having a terrific week.
    xo Catherine