Thankful Thursday: Keeping It Clean

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Okay, okay, real mancats love laundry day too.  I just can’t help myself because helping my Mom is the important thing to do.  My Mom says I’m most helpful too.  Well, maybe she doesn’t quite say that, but all in all I think she appreciates my help.

Laundry day, as most of you know, can be kind of hectic.  First you’ve got to make sure that all of the dirty stuff is in just the right piles.  If it isn’t, then you’ve got to move it to the correct pile before the washing starts.  Then, you have to check each and every piece of clean stuff to make sure that it is really clean.  Oh, and don’t forget to put some fur in some obvious places.

I do really excel at that bed making thing though.  I’ve practiced that real hard and I am quite good at it, especially that part where the fitted sheets get put on.  The most important part of bed making is to make sure you treat each layer equally.  I do really like taking a snooze on a purrfectly made bed, especially if I’ve had a paw in making it that way.

We are always thankful for the opportunity to help out around the house, but we are even more thankful that it isn’t a mandatory thing.  We can still snooze whenever we like!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Petties_2014_Cause Blog Finalist Badge

Vote for ForeverHomeWanted.com
daily please

thankfulthursdayhop

This entry was posted in adopt cats, Brian, thankful thursday and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Thankful Thursday: Keeping It Clean

1. Whisppy says:

You look mighty pleased with yourself in that picture, Brian. We love it!

2. Ann Staub says:

I wish I liked laundry day as much as you do Brian!

3. Marg says:

What a great job you do Brian, helping the Mom with all the chores. We do love getting on the newly made bed too. Enjoy your Thursday.

4. easy rider says:

laundry days are hard to bear… she always wants to wash exactly that thingies what I need to make a dog bed. And it’s a hard work till the fresh bedding smells like me instead like fabric softener…

5. Mark's Mews says:

We ALL love warm laundry.

6. Sue Brandes says:

My kitties love laundry day too. Looks like your a good helper too. Have a great day!

7. mariodacat says:

Laundry day is exhausting. I suggest a nap before you handle the next detail.

8. madi and mom says:

Brian lady cats love men cats who are helpful!
    Hugs madi your bfff

9. We love clean sheets day too Brian. Mum loves it too as we’re so helpful and Hannah always leaves a sign so Mum can see where all her furs need collecting from! Mum would be grateful if you could lend her a paw with this.

10. Oh, sweet Brian what a great worker you are. We know your mom appreciates your help more than she lets you know, how could she not. Hugs and nose kisses

11. LOL glad you like laundry day Brian as our peeps hates it. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

12. Brian! We love warm laundry here too! And I love to beat up dirty clothing! I grab MomKatt’s clothes lying on my side and BUNNY KICK them! MomKatt just laughs. MOL

Going off to vote (AGAIN!) for you in the Petties. We REALLY hope you win.

Purrz!
    Selina

13. every body keeps talking about helping make the beds – our mom closes the door and says something about “pesky cats” MOL

14. Sailor Edgar says:

I’m sure you are very helpful Brian! :-)

Sometimes our Gracie gets really excited when I put newly clean sheets on the bed.

15. Bev Green says:

Brian we LOVE this pic..what a handsome mancat you are :) and yes laundry is not done until the furs been applied..hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

16. Coccolino says:

You’re right, it is nice to help out. But even nicer to not HAVE to :-) Thanks for your kind words about Lacci!

17. Pat Hatt says:

The piles of clothes make great sleeping spots too

18. You are an excellent helper, Brian. I love a freshly made bed too…I like to roll all over it!
    Oz

19. da tabbies o trout towne says:

dood…grate werk helpin mom N haz ya ever fighted a pillow caze…. ? itz rockin mega fun tho sum timez if de pillow iz still in it…itz kinda hard ta kick :)

20. Sushi says:

Your Mom sure appreciates you helping out on laundry day.

21. fern reed says:

The kittens are right there helping with bed changing day too!!!! Not Circle tho– she is where I am and Tom does the change the sheets with the kittens!!!! LOL
    Thanks for being our friend!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all!!!

22. Gin and Bailey says:

We just bought new sheets for one bed & Bailey couldn’t wait to take a snooze on them so we hear you Brian! Nothing like fresh laundry!

23. what a beautiful picture of you. laundry day is so much fun for kitties. not too much for humans :)

24. Mum allwayz callz me to help her wif changin da sheetz n furrin fingz….
    Where wuud da Hu’manz bee wifout us Brian???
    Lub Nylablue x0x0

25. speedyrabbit says:

Oh Brian I do love that photo of you its very Squee worthy,xx Rachel

26. Clooney says:

Brian you are a real cutie…I like making the bed too!

27. Katie Isabella says:

Brian, I think this new view of you will bring some fainty ladycats to meowing!

28. One of the best parts of being a cat is being able to sleep whenever we want :)

Carmine used to help out with the laundry a lot when he was a kitten. These days, he’d rather snooze, MOL. :)

29. Sparkle says:

We hardly ever get to supervise the laundry – most of it is done somewhere we don’t go (the garage). :-(

30. Kitties Blue says:

Brian, that photo of you is so adorable. We all like bed making duties and laundry, but Lisbeth is the Queen of the dry, still warm, laundry. It’s better if the humans and the rest of us not disturb her until she decides to vacate the pile. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

31. Sagira says:

We like to try to help on laundry day to but mom tells us we are more in the way, BOL

32. Cody needs to read this post, he NEVER helps with laundry! Dakota does though!

33. Emma says:

My kitties adore helping make the bed, but Mom isn’t all that thrilled to have help. Weird!

34. Sheet-washing/bed-changing day is the BEST! Sampson is the bed-making helper around here. It really is SO much fun! You look like you’re helping out lots in that photo, Brian!

35. Brian I love chasing the blankets!

36. Bed making is an important cat activity, and it’s one of our favorite times of the week!

37. The OP Pack says:

We bet your MOm really appreciates your help with the laundry. Our Mom is very glad that we are lazy in that area, she says we make way too much dirty laundry for her with our dirty paws:)

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

38. Cathy Keisha says:

I used to enjoy helping with the bed making more. Now TW stops when I jump on the bed and waits until I’m off to finish making it.

39. diane says:

Yes, yes – our gang likes to help change the sheets:)

40. Making the bed day is the BEST!! We love to help too!

41. Laundry day is one of our favorite days too, Brian, ‘specially the bed making part. :)

42. meowmeowmans says:

Brian, you are such a giving dude! How nice that you are so helpful with those chores. :)

43. Pat says:

Oh yeah! Three of ours all try to help at the same time.

44. Fraidy Cats! says:

oh, we’re sure your mom loves it when you help out, Brian :) and your sister too. hee hee! and you look so happy helping – your expression is priceless! we think it is fun to stop for a nap while we help our mom make the bed. mustn’t overdo, you know. She REALLY appreciates that :D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

45. We love bed making on the week-ends too! I love sock sorting :) So fun when Mom and I play tug of war over the socks she is trying to pair up MOL!

46. Meez suwe yous a big help wiff da bed makin’ and meez just knows yous mommy luvs da help Brian. Meez mommy purreciates ow help so much she keeps pickin’ us up and puttin’ us down so weez can keep jumpin’ up on da bed ‘tween layers. MOL

Luv ya’

Dezi

47. PepiSmartDog says:

Hi Brian: what is it with kittehs and making beds?
    I have 3 kitteh-sibs and they love making beds too. :=0)
    Thank you for joining our Thankful Thursday Weekly Blog Hop.
    Big apologies for being late with my comments – I’m late to everyone’s blog. *blushes*
    Always love your posts and appreciate your support. *fury hugs*
    :=o)