Thankful Thursday: Keeping It Clean

Brian's Home. Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Okay, okay, real mancats love laundry day too.  I just can’t help myself because helping my Mom is the important thing to do.  My Mom says I’m most helpful too.  Well, maybe she doesn’t quite say that, but all in all I think she appreciates my help.

Laundry day, as most of you know, can be kind of hectic.  First you’ve got to make sure that all of the dirty stuff is in just the right piles.  If it isn’t, then you’ve got to move it to the correct pile before the washing starts.  Then, you have to check each and every piece of clean stuff to make sure that it is really clean.  Oh, and don’t forget to put some fur in some obvious places.

I do really excel at that bed making thing though.  I’ve practiced that real hard and I am quite good at it, especially that part where the fitted sheets get put on.  The most important part of bed making is to make sure you treat each layer equally.  I do really like taking a snooze on a purrfectly made bed, especially if I’ve had a paw in making it that way.

We are always thankful for the opportunity to help out around the house, but we are even more thankful that it isn’t a mandatory thing.  We can still snooze whenever we like!

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

Petties_2014_Cause Blog Finalist Badge

Vote for ForeverHomeWanted.com
daily please

thankfulthursdayhop

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

48 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: Keeping It Clean

1. Marg

What a great job you do Brian, helping the Mom with all the chores. We do love getting on the newly made bed too. Enjoy your Thursday.

2. easy rider

laundry days are hard to bear… she always wants to wash exactly that thingies what I need to make a dog bed. And it’s a hard work till the fresh bedding smells like me instead like fabric softener…

3. hannahandlucy

We love clean sheets day too Brian. Mum loves it too as we’re so helpful and Hannah always leaves a sign so Mum can see where all her furs need collecting from! Mum would be grateful if you could lend her a paw with this.

4. Selina Carter

Brian! We love warm laundry here too! And I love to beat up dirty clothing! I grab MomKatt’s clothes lying on my side and BUNNY KICK them! MomKatt just laughs. MOL

Going off to vote (AGAIN!) for you in the Petties. We REALLY hope you win.

Purrz!
    Selina

5. Bev Green

Brian we LOVE this pic..what a handsome mancat you are 🙂 and yes laundry is not done until the furs been applied..hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

6. da tabbies o trout towne

dood…grate werk helpin mom N haz ya ever fighted a pillow caze…. ? itz rockin mega fun tho sum timez if de pillow iz still in it…itz kinda hard ta kick 🙂 ♥

7. fern reed

The kittens are right there helping with bed changing day too!!!! Not Circle tho– she is where I am and Tom does the change the sheets with the kittens!!!! LOL
    Thanks for being our friend!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all!!!

8. Gin and Bailey

We just bought new sheets for one bed & Bailey couldn’t wait to take a snooze on them so we hear you Brian! Nothing like fresh laundry!

9. Fur Everywhere

One of the best parts of being a cat is being able to sleep whenever we want 🙂

Carmine used to help out with the laundry a lot when he was a kitten. These days, he’d rather snooze, MOL. 🙂

10. Kitties Blue

Brian, that photo of you is so adorable. We all like bed making duties and laundry, but Lisbeth is the Queen of the dry, still warm, laundry. It’s better if the humans and the rest of us not disturb her until she decides to vacate the pile. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

11. The OP Pack

We bet your MOm really appreciates your help with the laundry. Our Mom is very glad that we are lazy in that area, she says we make way too much dirty laundry for her with our dirty paws:)

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

12. Fraidy Cats!

oh, we’re sure your mom loves it when you help out, Brian 🙂 and your sister too. hee hee! and you look so happy helping – your expression is priceless! we think it is fun to stop for a nap while we help our mom make the bed. mustn’t overdo, you know. She REALLY appreciates that 😀

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

13. Deztinee High

Meez suwe yous a big help wiff da bed makin’ and meez just knows yous mommy luvs da help Brian. Meez mommy purreciates ow help so much she keeps pickin’ us up and puttin’ us down so weez can keep jumpin’ up on da bed ‘tween layers. MOL

Luv ya’

Dezi

14. PepiSmartDog

Hi Brian: what is it with kittehs and making beds?
    I have 3 kitteh-sibs and they love making beds too. :=0)
    Thank you for joining our Thankful Thursday Weekly Blog Hop.
    Big apologies for being late with my comments – I’m late to everyone’s blog. *blushes*
    Always love your posts and appreciate your support. *fury hugs*
    :=o)