Easy Like Zoe Sunday

Brian's Home.  Adopt cats, we deserve it!
Sister Zoe is still hanging around on the steps waiting for Sister Precious. Well, she is actually all snoozed out at the moment. I’d say her Easy is well under way. Shall we all join her?

Remember, adopt cats, we deserve it!!!!!  More Forever Homes More Often!  Purrrrr! Zip! Later!

This entry was posted in adopt cats, easy, Zoe and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Easy Like Zoe Sunday

1. Sparkle says:

I don’t know – I think things would be a bit easier on a more comfy surface!

2. Whisppy says:

Awwww. Sister Zoe is such a sweet sweet sisfur. We’re wondering if Sister Precious will sneak down to touch Sister Zoe through the gate? :)

3. Mark's Mews says:

Thank you for coming to my Birthday Party and making it such a great day! ~ Marley

4. Tamago says:

Sister Zoe looks like a fluffy fur ball there :-)
    We’d love to join and make many fur balls on the steps!

Have a very easy Sunday!

5. Marg says:

Sister Zoe, you really do have that Easy going on. We sure don’t want to disturb you by any means. You all have a fantastic Sunday.

6. easy rider says:

Maybe it’s a good idea to join your sister Zoe… bet if we all would came, your sister Precious would come to take a look :o) Have a wonderful and EASY sunday!

7. Annie says:

Aren’t you a sweet girl, Zoe, to snooze right there closer to Precious when there’s many comfy spots at your house. Have a great Easy Sunday and let’s hope Precious does too!

8. Joining you right now. Have a serene easy Sunday now.
    Best wishes Molly

9. Pat Hatt says:

She has the easy down, with a little exercise before hand climbing stairs

10. Sailor Edgar says:

Sister Zoe has the right idea! I hope someday soon Sister Precious will join her and the rest of the kitties.

11. Bev Green says:

Sister Zoe sure has a good easy going on…and she is very patient indeed waiting :) have a great Sunday all hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

12. Kitties Blue says:

The way you are snoozing Zoe, we think you have been on the stake-out for way too long. Hope it pays off eventually. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Lisbeth, Astrid and Calista Jo

13. We are hoping Sister Precious will stop by and give you a love tap on your sweet head while you are snoozin’.

14. Katie Isabella says:

Sister Zoe. Maybe Sister Precious will see that and decide to come on down! We read your daddy saying that Brian and you all are afraid of the evil ironing board! WHEW! I thought I was the only one!!!

15. Zoe you sure look like you’ve got a real good EZ going on right now. So that must be a great spot to get an EZ on. Happy EZ Sunday.

16. madi and mom says:

Zoe we are waiting with baited breath for Precious to visit too
    Hugs madi your bfff

17. Connie says:

I’ll join you in a nap, but I’m not going to join you on the stairs ;)

18. Debby Taylor says:

Sister Zoe looks so comfy. It’s really good to be able to relax like that – even humans!

19. Emma says:

If she is that tightly curled up sleeping, I think it is taking way too long!

20. The OP Pack says:

We are all tired out from an early walk – so we are happy to join you on your Easy Sunday.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

21. You are so having a great easy. I tiptoe away so as not to disturb

22. Flynn says:

Maybe Sister Precious will creep down and share your easy whilst you snooze Sister Zoe.

23. Oh no, I hope hope Sister Precious will visit Sister Zoe very soon. She looks a little sad – always beautiful – but a little sad.

24. Zoe, maybe Precious will give you a little pitty-paw action!

25. Sue Brandes says:

Aww how sweet. have a great Sunday.

26. Me can hear Sister Zoe’z snorin frum up here!!!
    Me iz gonna come over n sleep on da step beelow her n keepz her companee…
    Sister Precious where are ya??? ;)
    Lub Nylablue n Mum too x0x0x0

27. That invite still active? I can be there in five… four… three…

Nissy #Niss4Senate – tell the PM, today.

28. Cathy Keisha says:

Zoe looks kinda lonely. I hope Precious comes down.

29. Hi sweetie! I hope your sisfur does decide to come down to her gate and visit you! Glad to hear your fur-problem has gotten some better!

30. Zoe babie!!! You are lookin’ might fine all curled up like a ball of fuzzy yarn!

31. diane says:

First glance I thought it was a dust mop. Zoe pardon my failing vision:)

32. YES! We would love to join her!!!

33. Weez be wight ovew to join dat bootyful sisfur of yous. :)

Luv ya’